Monday, September 13, 2010

USC Drops to 18 in the AP

 USC has dropped again in part of their Lackluster Performace against UVA. A game that they won 17-13. Now my Last Blog I said the D played poor. I was wrong the D was doing better than they did in Hawaii but there still need for improvement. the Offense wasn't as great as they were in Hawaii due to Dropped Passes, Under Thrown passes and....PENALTIES!!!! As a result USC dropped 2 spots in the AP Poll. I think this is the first time I've seen a team win but Drop in the Polls. So now USC will go into Minnisota with the #18 Ranking. I promised myself i would hold off on the Minnisota rant till I do my Game Preview.

Quick plug: Make sure you guys checkout my Podcast. Any questions you have I will answer just ask them on my twitter Twitter.com/MLowry21

Or Email me at Trojankid815@hotmail.com

And Before the Minnisota game go to my Ustream and look for my Pregame show. I'll post a link later on

No comments:

Post a Comment