Saturday, September 11, 2010

Trojancast part 2 of 2

http://trojankid815.podomatic.com/entry/2010-09-11T00_03_13-07_00

This is where I answer your questions that you asked for this week.

Ricky from Los Angeles asks: would you start CJ spiller this week in fanasty football? How much of change do you give Montana state beting Wazz state (Via Twitter)

My Answer; Thats a tough one right there. If you have Running backs that will start and put up better numbers then I would sit CJ Spiller but If you think he can put up numbers for this week then play him. Seeing that they play Miami I would give it a shot at start him. As far as your second question I give Montana St no chance to beat Wassu but no one gave jacksonville St a shot to beat Ole Miss. Unless Washington St have a complete meltdown I expect them to win vs Montana St.

Cory from Mesa asks: WHo will win the Super Bowl?(Via Text)

My Answer: I believe the New York Jets will win. Its too early to tell but Im sticking with the New York Jets to win the Super Bowl against the Dallas Cowboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment