Monday, August 30, 2010

Week 1 Preview: Hawaii Warriors

Last Time USC Played Hawaii #1 USC downed Hawaii 63-17
 This week the USC Trojans will take the field against The University of Hawaii at Aloah Stadium. This is the the day we have all been waiting for and I know every Trojan fan is very excited about the game on Thursday Night especially me. So I will go ahead and break down the Match Up between the Trojans and the Warriors. USC will be going into this game with depth issues. Guys are banged up and due to the NCAA Sanctions and Transfers USC is gonna have to do what they can in this game. USC has also anounced the depth Chart and it features players that Im really excited and intrested to see. Marc Tyler will be the starting Running Back over Allan Bradford. Robert Woods who wowed People at the State Title Game in Carson earlier this year will be the #2 Reciever over Brice Butler, Devon Kenard is the Starting MLB over Chris Galippo. The Secondary is also Untested but with Shareece Wright back things could get better. I think the Biggest question is how will USC play with the Sanctions hownding them.  I expect this game to be nothing but a coming out party for the offence. I expect Matt Barkley will torch the Hawaii D and I expect the Ground game to over power the Warriors. Now as far a Defence I expect USC to be alright. Hawaii last season was ranked 14th In total Offence with 5687 Total Yards. The Warriors also was ranked 3rd is Passing with 4381 Passing yards in 2009. Look for the USC Secondary to be tested as Hawaii Loves to Pass the Ball. USC has in what I think the best front 7 in the nation so I don't see Hawaii trying to Run the ball vs the Trojans. Plus Hawaii is not the type who wants to Run. Overall this comes down to the USC secondary having to be ready for Air Raid that Hawaii will throw at them but I can see USC having a field day against Hawaii seing that Hawaii tends to have horrible trouble vs the Trojans.

Prediction: USC-45 Hawaii-16

No comments:

Post a Comment